It doesn’t matter that i live Uk, my nationality is Latvian. Today is Latvias birthday and we are celebrating too. It’s seams to be harder every time when some celebration comes up and then i starting to miss my home in Latvia and my whole family. As a Latvian i am proud about my country, it is so beautiful with quiet countryside, calm sea side, amazing culture and traditions and tasty tasty food. Today we are celebrating 98 years since Latvia was declared in 1918. We are very proud about our country every Latvian could tell u that. If you are interested you can read more about my beautiful country here https://www.lonelyplanet.com/latvia
What a wonderful time with my daughter. When to Bath city centre to watch Christmas lights light up. We both love Christmas and can’t wait for all family come together, i think that’s why i love it so much. Looks like snow in picture but unfortunately it’s jus lovely paper snow flakes was blown in the air and that amazing feeling that everybody just loved that.
Vietnamese Iced Coffee!
- 1 tbsp dark roast coffee, per person
- 85ml (1/3 cup) freshly boiled water, per person
- 1-2 tbsp condensed milk, per person
- Ice, to serve
- Place the coffee into the bottom of your plunger and add in the water. Leave to brew for around 4 minutes, or however long you prefer.
- Pour 1 tbsp of condensed milk into the bottom of each glass.
- Slowly press down the plunger on your french press, and then pour the coffee onto the condensed milk in each glass – try not to disturb the condense milk too much.
- Add a good handful of ice to each glass, and serve!
- Let each person stir their drink and add additional condensed milk as desired.
Been thinking for long time, that it’s time to get crafty. So there is my first hand sawed bunny. As long as my daughter loves it I am happy for my work 🙂
So I cut out from paper bunny shape. Then I took my daughters ,Miss E, old trousers and cut out bunny. First I saw a face and then I start to saw everything together. And there it is my not perfected but loved bunny.
Summer song So this is my favorite song now. Even when sun is not shining it makes me jump 🙂
There one happy face after four sick crazy days. That point that you want all the best for your kid and in the end you trying too much because he don’t need anything, just peace and hugs. I think this was the worst time that she barely slept and I was up from 4 a clock. But sometimes when I am really tired I get more jobs done and I am like unstoppable train. And in the end I just collapse . But it’s good when bad things ending and happy to see my little one running round, giggling and all going crazy. 🙂