Vietnamese Iced Coffee!
- 1 tbsp dark roast coffee, per person
- 85ml (1/3 cup) freshly boiled water, per person
- 1-2 tbsp condensed milk, per person
- Ice, to serve
- Place the coffee into the bottom of your plunger and add in the water. Leave to brew for around 4 minutes, or however long you prefer.
- Pour 1 tbsp of condensed milk into the bottom of each glass.
- Slowly press down the plunger on your french press, and then pour the coffee onto the condensed milk in each glass – try not to disturb the condense milk too much.
- Add a good handful of ice to each glass, and serve!
- Let each person stir their drink and add additional condensed milk as desired.